Re: [rootsradicals] CicLAvia - LA's biggest block party - 10am-3pm, Sunday April 15th

  • Julio Alvarez
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2012
      U guys had the best, hippest, smoothest sounding DJ house Music all along the route today at CicLAvia. I hung out there for about 30 minutes N I couldn't help but  join a few of  the bold dancers groove as well. I had fun jamming and jumping to he DJ playing on 1st and Main, right next to City Hall.