DIY footsies

  • I_am_Bo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2012
      After the last round of DIY passenger accessory drama I'm a little nervous to throw this out there  (please note the sarcasm).

      and I won't even mention that these are paired with a DIY stoker bar I've been using for a long while.

      Anyway, made these footsies for about $59 less than xcycle wants for theirs.

      DIY Footsies
    • rlwieneke
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2012
        You are telling us you made Do It Yourself footsies instead of buying properly made, mass produced safe ones? Someone call Child Protective Services !!! (sarcasm)

        When I opened your link, the first thing I saw was the smiley face on the side of the board and I started laughing. That's cute.