Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Cheap Stoker Conversion For Dummy

  • Sean Mullins
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 13 3:44 PM
      Jeff,
      I also use a kayak seat to haul my kids around. I use the Surf to Summit kayak seat designed for the sit on top scupper type kayak.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 13, 2012, at 3:25 PM, "Jeffrey" <jeffrey_hiroshima@...> wrote:

      Jesse Ross,

      Can you tell me which kayak seat that is? I have looked a quite a few and they all look huge.

      FWIW, I have my 5-YO on the rear deck on a magic carpet. Bar ends for foot rests, and an upside-down/reveresed bullhorn stoker bar (using a std MTB stem with a shim like the OP).

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Jesse Ross <jessejross@...> wrote:

      > This is how we connected a kayak seat to the longtail. It adjusts to
      > squeeze two in there, but it's better to have the older one hang on in back
      > of the seat. Mine fight when they're squeezed together, which makes it hard
      > to balance...or be happy.

      =
    • Sean Mullins
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 13 3:44 PM