Re: Cheap Stoker Conversion For Dummy

  • Jesse Ross
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 12, 2012
    This is how we connected a kayak seat to the longtail. It adjusts to squeeze two in there, but it's better to have the older one hang on in back of the seat. Mine fight when they're squeezed together, which makes it hard to balance...or be happy.
  • Sean Mullins
    Message 39 of 39 , Apr 13, 2012
      Jeff,
      I also use a kayak seat to haul my kids around. I use the Surf to Summit kayak seat designed for the sit on top scupper type kayak.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 13, 2012, at 3:25 PM, "Jeffrey" <jeffrey_hiroshima@...> wrote:

      Jesse Ross,

      Can you tell me which kayak seat that is? I have looked a quite a few and they all look huge.

      FWIW, I have my 5-YO on the rear deck on a magic carpet. Bar ends for foot rests, and an upside-down/reveresed bullhorn stoker bar (using a std MTB stem with a shim like the OP).

      =