Re: Cheap Stoker Conversion For Dummy

  • Jesse Ross
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 12, 2012
    Jim,

    This is a picture of the radish with a kayak seat on the back--I'll post another pic later so you all can see it later.  It's worked really well and the 4 1/2-year-old can buckle and unbuckle herself--an added bonus!

    Jesse

  • Sean Mullins
    Message 39 of 39 , Apr 13, 2012
      Jeff,
      I also use a kayak seat to haul my kids around. I use the Surf to Summit kayak seat designed for the sit on top scupper type kayak.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 13, 2012, at 3:25 PM, "Jeffrey" <jeffrey_hiroshima@...> wrote:

      Jesse Ross,

      Can you tell me which kayak seat that is? I have looked a quite a few and they all look huge.

      FWIW, I have my 5-YO on the rear deck on a magic carpet. Bar ends for foot rests, and an upside-down/reveresed bullhorn stoker bar (using a std MTB stem with a shim like the OP).

      =