Re: Cheap Stoker Conversion For Dummy

  • Jim Fulmer
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 12 7:47 AM
      I butchered a topeak child seat and bolted it to a snapdeck. My little girl is 3.5, and I wavered for a while on weather I should do this or the stoker bar. This seat was easy enough and I had a seat laying around. I think she would be fine with the stoker set up and will probably move to that solution after this summer. Thanks for the shim idea that will save some bucks for sure.

    • Sean Mullins
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 13 3:44 PM
        Jeff,
        I also use a kayak seat to haul my kids around. I use the Surf to Summit kayak seat designed for the sit on top scupper type kayak.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Apr 13, 2012, at 3:25 PM, "Jeffrey" <jeffrey_hiroshima@...> wrote:

        Jesse Ross,

        Can you tell me which kayak seat that is? I have looked a quite a few and they all look huge.

        FWIW, I have my 5-YO on the rear deck on a magic carpet. Bar ends for foot rests, and an upside-down/reveresed bullhorn stoker bar (using a std MTB stem with a shim like the OP).

        =