Fun Ride, Check it out

  • gear.head@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 95 KB
    Attention all long tail riders,

    This is a great fun ride to raise money for Children's Hospital. There is usually about 100 riders. You can ride 0 to 60 miles on nice paved paths with no cars.

    If you are not in the Southern California area you could always donate to their cause. If you want to sponsor me, search Sean Mackin.

    It is a great cause that is close to my heart.

    Sean

    IMG959161.jpg