Re: Cheap Stoker Conversion For Dummy

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 10, 2012
      "Parent your own kids."  Talk to any CPS worker about how many times they heard that line or some variant thereof--or how many times a neighbor has been told that and backed off until small, shrouded bodies were taken out of the house.

    • Sean Mullins
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 13, 2012
        Jeff,
        I also use a kayak seat to haul my kids around. I use the Surf to Summit kayak seat designed for the sit on top scupper type kayak.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Apr 13, 2012, at 3:25 PM, "Jeffrey" <jeffrey_hiroshima@...> wrote:

        Jesse Ross,

        Can you tell me which kayak seat that is? I have looked a quite a few and they all look huge.

        FWIW, I have my 5-YO on the rear deck on a magic carpet. Bar ends for foot rests, and an upside-down/reveresed bullhorn stoker bar (using a std MTB stem with a shim like the OP).

        =