Yuba "stand alone" center stand on Big Dummy?

  • jtrops
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012
      I have searched without much success, and I'm not willing to throw in the towel just yet. I picked one up from a local bike shop to see if I could make it work. They are happy to take it back if I just can't come up with something, but I would really like to see this thing hold up the Dummy. It's a nice lightweight, but sturdy piece of goods.

      I saw a post with a DIY centerstand that has given me one idea of attachment, but I'm wondering what other ideas may come up.

      Here's a link to the DIY that I mentioned. You have to scroll through the photo's a bit, but the X on the slideshow has the centerstand.