Re: [rootsradicals] Video of bus cutting off driver after hit & run on bike!

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2012
      This is what astounds me every single time I read the comments to some
      report in the USA news about a bike-car interaction: the palpable
      hostility towards bicycles. It is completely unbalanced. It also does
      not bode well for creating a bike friendly environment in the USA.

      CL
      who is happy to ride where bikes are consider part of the traffic, along
      with cars, trucks, buses, taxis, motorbikes, electric scooters, electric
      wheelchairs, mom-powered baby carriages,...