Re: [rootsradicals] Question: Experience with Installation Trouble - Kickback on Big Dummy?

  • Robert Tilley
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9, 2012
      Just a follow-up to my email here.  I installed my Kickback on my Big Dummy over the weekend & it went on easily. I think it points down a little more than it should so I may end up cutting some of the stopper off.  I haven't ridden it yet with the Kickback installed so we'll see how i goes.  I did take the suggestion that was posted last week & put some chair leg end caps on it.  The 7/8" worked great.

      Some pics are here:

      Robert Tilley
      San Diego, CA

      On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM, <rltilley@...> wrote:
      I just bought one as well and will install it on the new version of the Dummy (18").  Unfortunately I won't be able to get to it until Sunday.  I'll post some pics after I get it installed.

      Robert Tilley
      San Diego, CA