Hello!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
      I just showed somebody the site and it's great to see the new
      offerings. Hope they fly off the shelves :-)
      I put up some new pictures in the "Photos" section 'cause I
      succdessfully put on the Wide Loader and my Pleasure Chest Cooler.
      Yes, I know, all I need is the blender... people were definitely
      giving me extra room on the short test ride; I do hope it wasn't
      because I was erratic.
      Now for the trip back... and to find out if it will fit in the
      *car* (without the cooler :-)) for the trip to Chi-town which will
      double the car mileage for the year just about. (Current tally: bike
      1052, car 308).
    • CHRIS CARLSON
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
        I have just the blender! It's hand powered and
        perfect... It's a GSI hand crank outdoor blender...

        Also at: christopher.igloo@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com