Re: rear wheel?

  • poppamando
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2012
      Wound up going with a "bomb proof" wheel built by a different LBS. It has a Velocity Cliffhanger 40 hole rim and Velocity hub with sealed bearings. Double butted DT SS spokes. A younger LBS owner built it - his choice of parts. Probably won't ever splurge like this again on this bike.

      -Phil

    • gear.head@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2012
        40 hole is tandem style, you should be good for the long haul with that option.
        Sean

        From: "poppamando" <b4kids@...>
        Sender: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 03:22:17 +0000