Modified V-Racks as Wideloaders??

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2012
      As luck would have it, I have a spare set of v-racks. Not wanting them to sit idle, I thought they may make decent wideloaders or a good start to running-boards. A little research yielded the appropriate measurements. The v-racks could be cut down slightly to be installed horizontally, measuring a half inch wider than of the wideloaders.

      Crazy idea or great recycling? Anyone need a set of V-Racks?