Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Pictures posted of my Single Speed

  • gear.head@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 12, 2012
      Before going to a longtail I did a lot of miles with my 2 boys. We used a weeride upfront and tag a long out back. Once they got bigger we moved to a tandem w/stoker pedals and the tag a long. Both worked great. Now I have stoker bars on my dummy with bmx buddies pegs.

      Sean

      From: Neil Travers <neil.travers+yg@...>
      Sender: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:33:25 +0000
      To: <rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Pictures posted of my Single Speed

      I've not got practical experience, but 2 kids -one front, one back - seems completely normal practise in The Netherlands on a standard bike.

      Neil.

      On 9 March 2012 00:35, wjemco <wjeremycohen@...> wrote:

      Have you ridden a lot with a kid on the back AND the kid on the front with an iBert? I am thinking of adding the ibert to my x to let me use the x for both kids. Right now, when I haul both kids (kindergartner and 1 year old) I switch bikes and attach a trailer, but I would rather get them both on the x as I have come to love the stability of the x opposed to the drag and wobble of the trailer.

      Any suggestions for the ibert/passenger on back combo?