Re: New Member, New Bike!

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi Andrew, Thanks for the invitation, I am routinely down in Portland to visit Powell's.

      The fit and finish issues are truly minor, overall I would rate the workmanship on par with products costing much more. I have done more involved fitting on new "high-end" bikes bought by friends than I did on this one. Perhaps my brevity made the fitting seem more involved that it was. The handlebar is merely aesthetic and the front caliper mount adaptor took all of 5 minutes of filing to correct the alignment. You're are right about quantifying the reality of the machine with the intended personal outcome. Even within my short experience on cargo bikes, I believe the Atlas to be an outstanding value, time will tell.

      V.