Re: New Member, New Bike!

  • A
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
      -

      > Hi Jake, I uploaded some to the "Photos" area, the album is called," Vince's Atlas" If you would like to see certain views, tell me and I will upload them to that album...
      >
      > V.

      Hi Vince
      Welcome and any chance you have some closeup photos of the quick release collar on racks?
      ta
      Andy
    • Vince
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
        Hi Andy, I just uploaded some pictures of the QR collars to my photo album Vince's Atlas, feel free to ask for any other pictures.
        V.

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "A" <andyboote@...> wrote:

        > -
        > >
        > > Hi Jake, I uploaded some to the "Photos" area, the album is called," Vince's Atlas" If you would like to see certain views, tell me and I will upload them to that album...
        > >
        > > V.
        > >
        > Hi Vince
        > Welcome and any chance you have some closeup photos of the quick release collar on racks?
        > ta
        > Andy

      • Vince
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
          Hi Andrew, Thanks for the invitation, I am routinely down in Portland to visit Powell's.

          The fit and finish issues are truly minor, overall I would rate the workmanship on par with products costing much more. I have done more involved fitting on new "high-end" bikes bought by friends than I did on this one. Perhaps my brevity made the fitting seem more involved that it was. The handlebar is merely aesthetic and the front caliper mount adaptor took all of 5 minutes of filing to correct the alignment. You're are right about quantifying the reality of the machine with the intended personal outcome. Even within my short experience on cargo bikes, I believe the Atlas to be an outstanding value, time will tell.

          V.