Re: [rootsradicals] New here...

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
      Welcome Jesse!

      I, too, am a D.C. Xtracycler. Get yours installed at City Bikes?

      We should ride together and show off our coolness. Riding to work?
      I'm headed in today with birthday party food on one side and my
      office on the other. I work for the DC Government; much better than
      the "man."

      Talk to you soon!

      - Ben
      Alive (and Kicking) to Save the Planet