Re: Non-cargo-specific general bike question

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2012
      FWIW, I entered "Fuji Nevada 4.0" into Google and got pages of information. For value guesstimate, the current model sells for $450-$550.

      Good luck with your new bike.

      If you want to simply add cargo capability, check out the Wike Speedy Cart. http://www.wicycle.com/cargo_speedy_shopper.php $100 plus $35 for the hitch. Holds a mere 50 lbs, but folds and is light and simple. When decoupled works like a hand truck which is very cool; even stands upright. Got one for my wife, but haven't tried it yet except around the driveway, and if felt great, even when overload with a huge rock. I did have to make a custom hitch post on the bike in order to clear her Tubus rack, but if you have shorter rack or different bike geometry that won't be a problem for you. Besides making the hitch was a fun project.

      David Danneberg
    • Bruce Alan Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2012
        Our local police department's bike patrol uses Fujis.