Dream sticker donation

  • Andrew Kreps
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      I'm loading my snapdeck up with stickers in preparation for a few final coats of poly so I can show it off without fear of deterioration.

      To that end, I've been shopping stickers to put back there.  I have a few of my favorites as well as some local PDX funnies already.  When I was browsing the Xtracycle site, I saw that the new freerad kit comes with a sticker that says, simply, 'Dream'.  When I bought my kit 3 years ago, I got a set of stickers, all slanted towards snarky.  As much as I enjoy them, they don't fit my personality much.

      So, I ask thee- Does anyone have a dream sticker they'd be willing to part with and mail my way?  I'd be happy to reimburse for postage & handling.  Especially if you deliver the envelope to the post office by X.  :)

      Thanks in advance--

      Andrew