Re: [rootsradicals] Fender endo

  • Andrew Kreps
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2012
      On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 08:03, Sam Knight <knightscape@...> wrote:

      Well folks, I just learned that it's definitely possible to endo an unladen xtracycle.

      That's darn impressive.  I've been able to pull up the back end, on purpose, only under the following conditions:

      1. The back end is empty.
      2. I'm going relatively fast (15mph-ish)
      3. It's the end of a long ride, and I spend the last quarter mile warming up the front disc
      4. Pushing my body weight way forward.

      I'm guessing the stop of the front gave you number 4, and that was enough to send you sailing.  Aren't you glad you have that much traction up front?  Kidding.  I'm glad you're OK.  And congratulations on entering an exclusive club.  :)