stolen dummy

  • Simon Chis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
      hiya,
      thanks for offer of help but it's long gone, happened a while ago now and i've totally given up ever seeing it again.
      also i live in the UK so might be quite hard to spot for most of yous in the US!

      ( and to everyone who replied about the wideloaders that's als why i'm being a bit slow, seeing if anyone in UK wants them first as poting them across the world seems alittle extreme :-) )

      happy cycling one and all !

    • soappedaler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
        My condolences on the stolen Dummy. If mine were stolen I'd be like Pee Wee in his Big Adventure Movie when his bike got stolen.