Re: [rootsradicals] sideloaders- need good home

  • David Backeberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2012
      On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM, sidetrackcentral@...
      <sidetrackcentral@...> wrote:
      > hiya people,
      > my big dummy got stolen and i've given up ever getting it back so want to see if anyone here wants some cheap sideloaders that weren't on the bike at the time. they've been used maybe 3 times max.

      How about posting the serial number, where it was stolen from,
      anything distinctive about it, and if we see it we'll give you a
      holler?

      People who have dummies are good at spotting dummies.
    • Sean McNeal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2012
        I'm interested!  How much.  Ok, so who the Hel would steal an cargo bike?  Well, it is a great cycle, but man does it stand out in a crowd!  I sure hope you get it back, and if I do get your sideloaders and you get the bike back, I'll mail them back to you.
        Cheers,
        Sean

        my big dummy got stolen and i've given up ever getting it back so want to see if anyone here wants some cheap sideloaders that weren't on the bike at the time. they've been used maybe 3 times max.

        they're the aluminium bar and fabric do dahs that fit horizontally into the frame so you can carry loads wider than the standard bags can hold.

        anyway if you do give me an email, i don't want much for them as i'd rather they were used and were helping someone be car free than sit in my bedroom waiting for me to save up for another BD - ( a long time :-( )
        sidetrackcentral@...

        nice one and happy riding.

      • one naughty hippie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
          I am in the process of building up a Big Dummy and I'd definitely be interested in the wideloaders. You're welcome to message me here or on Facebook, my e-mail address is: dreadlockedgypsy@...
          Thank You,
          John

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "sidetrackcentral@..." <sidetrackcentral@...> wrote:

          > hiya people,
          > my big dummy got stolen and i've given up ever getting it back so want to see if anyone here wants some cheap sideloaders that weren't on the bike at the time. they've been used maybe 3 times max.
          >
          > they're the aluminium bar and fabric do dahs that fit horizontally into the frame so you can carry loads wider than the standard bags can hold.
          >
          > anyway if you do give me an email, i don't want much for them as i'd rather they were used and were helping someone be car free than sit in my bedroom waiting for me to save up for another BD - ( a long time :-( )
          > sidetrackcentral@...
          >
          > nice one and happy riding.

        • polarbear1101
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6 8:46 AM
            OMG. That sucks! Sorry! Don't forget to check your local craigslist... maybe it will show up.