New here...

  • fourlapsfourbeers
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 5:57 AM
      Hello radicals..

      I just joined...live in DC (good), work for the man (bad), own no car
      (good), and ride an Xtracycle (rad!). Pumped about the possibilities
      of this group. :)

      On a side note, the girl who answers the phone for fossilfool name
      is "Laughter"....that's awesome!

      Peace,

      Jesse
    • Ben Rosenthal
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 6:11 AM
        Welcome Jesse!

        I, too, am a D.C. Xtracycler. Get yours installed at City Bikes?

        We should ride together and show off our coolness. Riding to work?
        I'm headed in today with birthday party food on one side and my
        office on the other. I work for the DC Government; much better than
        the "man."

        Talk to you soon!

        - Ben
        Alive (and Kicking) to Save the Planet