Re: Kate the lizard

  • katethelizard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2011
      Kipchoge, don't worry I ride my MTB Xtracycle everywhere and have for years! It was going to be a second X and I'm going to Antarctica and raising funds. If I decide I want to build a 700C I can always buy another kit and convert it. Don't worry, I'm another Spencer who's a complete convert.

      P.S. I wonder if we're related.

      Cheers!