FreeRadical 700C Kit for sale, SF Bay/Monterey Bay

  • katethelizard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2011
      Hi Radicals,

      Xtracycle under the tree, anyone?

      I bought one of the last 700C-dedicated kits complete with Tektro road-lever-compatible brakes and never built the project. The complete FreeRadical kit with racks and bags is for sale. Asking $500 and that'll still save you on tax and shipping.

      Link to craigslist ad:
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/2758900337.html

      I'll make it worth your while to come pick it up (I'm car-free in Monterey, so can't deliver to SF Bay) or conceivably ship it.

      If it sounds steep we can talk, but I think it's worth it.

      Thanks!
      Kate the Lizard