am I nuts II

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
      OK, maybe I am going overboard on this but in the last three days I have ridden my X about 60-65  miles,almost entirely commuting.  the best part of this is that I can simply toss stuff in the bags!  with the panniers on my bike I had to make sure that they were out of the way of my big feet and putting something like my helmet in the things was a production.  and you couldn't get the stuff I normally carried in the trunk bag and panniers easily and still have room for incidental stuff.

      Today, I cleaned the pop bottles out of my Semi, not many, but i toss them on the other side of the passenger seat so a half dozen plastic bottles (worth $0.05 each!) means 30 cents!  and if I took the time, I could make at least a buck or so on my daily commute!  But I digress!  Today, I tossed my helmet and bike sandals into the bags this morning at the warehouse and put on my street sandals to work in.  After work, I just said, "heck with it!" and rode home in my sandals and my battered bucket hat, fortget the hemmit!  i cruised home running an errand and picking up stuff from a local store for Cindy and chucking it in the bags too.  I can NOT believe how handy this sucker IS!  this may be the best invention for bicycles EVER!  So am I crazy?  Maybe...but I have to test ride it with my grand daughter yet!

      mark

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at:
      http://www.vine-ave.com

      contact us to have INVISIBLE INC! appear at your next program!  Details at www.vine-ave.com

      I am a bicycling lifestylist!
    • Derek Pearson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
        haha I love this post. Reminds me of the feeling I always get, but probably now just take  for granted- yes this is the best invention for bicycles. Ever!!

[...]

        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
      • Mark Garvey