Re: Digest Number 1908

  • Proxy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011
      I have a older 700c V-brake positioned FreeRadical and lack disk brake mountings. My concern if on the older 700c FR dropout bosses and the chainstay bridge flange are different. I would assume that a 26" model would have a different, say 13-inch distance between the dropout bosses and the chainstay bridge flange, and the 700c model would be too long to match the 13" distance between the dropouts and chainstay bridge of a MTB.

      My only other concern is that if I place a 700c fork on a MTB, is the steering geometry going to be whacked?