Re: biketow 3000

  • poppamando
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2011
      Thanks for that reminder. I wondered where I'd seen that set-up before.

      -Phil

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, watrout@... wrote:

      > As a previous post mentioned, you need something that allows the fork-to-hitch attachment point to rotate. Somewhere on this group I have pictures of my setup, but essentially it's an old front hub u-bolted to an aluminum right angle which is u-bolted to the rear v-rack verticals. Works very well and doubles as a trailer attachment point for those of you hauling kid trailers.
      >
      > Wes

    • Andrew Kreps
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 5, 2011
        In the spirit of sharing, here's an alternate towing method I've used
        with success, which also allows you to haul two bikes at once:

        http://getfile0.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/onewheelskyward/DwXCQeE2NUQ0c38CkZDNcN0JAcFMvdXsLpKPqW5Sm6DDKNCF9szYiRoLw8mt/photo.jpg.scaled.1000.jpg