a small run to the DQ

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 7:38 PM
      Tonight SWMBO asked me to run up to the DQ for a Buster Bar for her.  So i made a short trip to the grocery store for a couple of other items, but before I left, I grabbed my small Rubbermaid cooler and threw a frozen pad (a therapeutic ice pad for injuries) into the cooler then strapped the cooler to the Freeradical.

      i made the trip to the store, then the mile or so to the DQ and tossed her BB and my Hot fudge sunday aboard inside the cooler.  rode the mile home and we ate the ice cream treats.

      This sounds sort of strange, but do you know how novel it is to carry a COOLER on a bicycle?  In this case I did not use the wideloaders, but they are helpful for this I am sure as a support for bulky things.   Every time I test out a new thing, the darn X makes life easier!  WHY didn't I figure this out BEFORE!  Arrrgh!

      mark

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at: