Re: [rootsradicals] Re: 2 kids + 2 bikes

  • Steve Fuller
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 10, 2011
      Bar through the rear wide loader mount, and then bolt a front wheel mount from Thule or the like on each side.

      Steve Fuller
    • fred
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 11, 2011
        Just to clarify: I don't have the wideloaders (although I intend to get a pair sometime in the future). I just insert the front wheel of each bike in the freeloader.
        Fred
      • A
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 15, 2011
          I have successfully put 8yo and 6yo plus front wheels of 24 inch bike and 20 inch bikes into each side of freeloaders - its ok to let them track. One day I will try and strap seatposts to see if it makes any difference.

          Here are some pics of my ute with bike hitch towing my race bike

          http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1425073/sn/1820736605/name/utetow+001.jpg
          http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1425073/sn/1228859900/name/utetow+008.jpg

          all the best
          Andy