Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Advice - Considering an Xtracycle

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 2 7:33 PM
      On 8/2/07, Juergen Weichert <juergen@...> wrote:
      Wideloaders will work for passengers, but footsies are much better. I
      would get both. I usually keep the footsies either installed or in the
      bags, and only install the wide loaders when required for bigger loads.
      You can also carry the wide loaders in the bags quite easily "just in
      case" you might need them.
      Juergen

      OK, how are the Footsies secured in the frame?  With spring clips like the Wideloaders?

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at:
      http://www.vine-ave.com