Bikepack

  • gear.head@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      I had to do some safety hike/camp training for our cubscout pack this past weekend. I figured it would be a great shake down for my bikepack gear since it was only a few miles away and only one night of camping. The setup worked flawlessly and the fellow people in training with me really liked my Dummy.

      Hopefully soon I will get to do some real miles and off the map camping.

      Sean

      From: W459MGR - Sean Mackin <W459MGR@...>
      Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:13:57 -0700
      To: 'Sean Mackin'<gear.head@...>