Re: Hoodie users and other questions

  • weezerbot4
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2011
      Thank you everyone for your real world opinions. I went ahead and bit the bullet yesterday and ordered the classic kit with the Freeloaders. Unfortunately that extra money spent on the kit took anything I had away from picking up the kickstand but hopefully soon. I'm a massage therapist and I do a lot of corporate chair massage events, so I'm really looking forward to being able to use my bike more for work to the closer locations.

      Cheers,
      Heidi

    • gear.head@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2011
        I would agree I have used the kickback on my BD and Xtracycle before that with no incidents. Like any device common sense solves most issues.
        Sean

        From: Steve Lange <steve@...>
        Sender: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 09:49:49 -0700
        To: <rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [rootsradicals] Hoodie users and other questions

> [...]

        > My second question involved the Yuba Stand Alone kickstand...I've heard the horror stories about the xtracycle stand so I've been looking at the Stand Alone. Anyone using this on their xtracycle? Compatible?

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)