Re: Rohloff's Speedhub available w/ 36 holes begining October 2011...

  • speedub_nate
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
      No doubt, same here with not a single failure or mechanical issue since 2001.

      However, had the opportunity presented itself, I would have gladly opted for the 36H version on both the tandem and the Xtracycle. In fact, I'd probably even do the same on my solo bikes, where I could potentially get away with a lighter-than-normal rim.

      - Nate