Re: Anyone have a used xtracycle for sale in tucson,arizona?

  • epiphanycreations
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2006
      I got mine from ebay.... I watch for them all the time, and though it
      can take some time, you can save one or two hundred dollors.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Big Wave Dave"
      <notnosect2003@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for a used xtracycle in tucson, or a new one. I just want
      > to save some money...
      >
      > Any one?

    • Big Wave Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2006
        YES!

        This is the answer!

        Gives me just enough time to save up for it!

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "epiphanycreations"