Looking to Test Ride 2010/2011 Radish in Tempe/Phoenix Area

  • Alec
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Alec from Xtracycle HQ, here. We've got someone in the Tempe/Phoenix area hoping to test ride the current model Radish. Anyone with a Radish close-by (5-15 miles) who might be able to meet up and let her take a spin on your Xtracycle? Flagstaff and Tucson are too far for her to travel as she's car-free. She's stoked about it and wants to see if at 4'11" it's a good match.