hitch pins?

  • konaspaniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'm new to the xtracycle world and am working on a DIY dog carrier for my xtracycle. Are the V racks the same shape as the wideloaders just without the quick clips? Also, I'm wondering if anyone has drilled their xtracycle frame through in order to use hitch pins or the like with accessories instead of the quick clips available from xtracycle?

      Thanks,

      Tim