Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Flight Deck and Whatchamacollars.

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 5 6:27 PM
      Quite a few times, the puddles have aimed for me.

      Dry bags work. Guaranteed. But, they're not flexible for different
      sizes and types of loads.

      CL

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 5 7:27 PM
        On 2011-08-05, at 9:27 PM, Cara Lin Bridgman wrote:

        > Quite a few times, the puddles have aimed for me.

        Which made me think of riding a bike, next to a car plowing through a puddle.
        Imagine walking up to someone on the sidewalk with a bucket of water and tossing it on them.
        Not socially acceptable behavior -- unless you're driving a car.

        David
      • Cara Lin Bridgman
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 6 1:30 AM
          David Chase wrote:
          > On 2011-08-05, at 9:27 PM, Cara Lin Bridgman wrote:
          >
          >> Quite a few times, the puddles have aimed for me.
          >
          > David Chase wrote:
          > Which made me think of riding a bike, next to a car plowing through a puddle.
          > Imagine walking up to someone on the sidewalk with a bucket of water and tossing it on them.
          > Not socially acceptable behavior -- unless you're driving a car.

          Exactly! Made me mad as H$(#!

          Lots of socially unacceptable behavior becomes acceptable when you're in
          a car (or bigger). Interesting, the complete personality change.

          CL
          who has stopped cars so she could chew out the drivers (something she
          can only get away with doing in Taiwan).