Rain cover

  • Elaine Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      "Now all I need is some sort of small tarp-ish thing that attaches over the
      top of the deck and openings of the free loaders so I can keep the monsoons
      from filling up the freeloaders as quickly."

      I've been using a waterproof (purple!) poncho strapped down with
      (green!) bungees for almost 2 years now, and it looks kinda ghetto,
      but works pretty well. (Bonus trick: I can use the hood part of the
      poncho to cover my seat if I have to park in the rain.) Alas, I don't
      have any photos of the rig with poncho, or I'd share them.

      Elaine Nelson
      http://card.elainenelson.org/