Re: [rootsradicals] Re: generator tail light on X

  • Jeff Youngstrom
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2011
      You guys rock as usual. Thanks for the tips!

      On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Rich W <astronut1001@...> wrote:

      I have the Supernova dynamo taillight and a Dinotte battery pack taillight, both mounted to an aluminum sheet metal bracket. The bracket bolts to my plastic Flightdeck on the Big Dummy. I have a connector in the power line from the dynamo front hub under the Flightdeck in case I want to remove the flightdeck and taillight bracket from the bike.

      I made the mounting bracket from scrap sheet aluminum I had on hand so it is custom.

      Rich Wood