Re: Gates Carbon Drive

  • anthonyeberger
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 20, 2011
      Last year Schlick Cycles contacted Gates and there wasn't (at the time) enough interest in building a longer belt.

      If you are considering doing this, get your wallet out! It's gonna be expensive. That said GO FOR IT! I'm riding my belt drive 29'er today and butter doesn't do the shifting justice. It's a dream to ride.

      Ride On