Fwd: YubaRide MUNDO update

  • davidmoskovitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Um, RAD!
      ---------------
      The Mundo is going to be available this fall as a complete bike. We are
      expecting to receive them at the end of October.
      We forecasting the following MSRP 1-speed $599, 6-speed $649 + shipping
      (UPS
      ground $30-45).
      We are currently collecting preorders, there's quite a lot of demand
      already. Let me know if you have any other questions.
      Thanks,
      Ben
      ---------------
      Ben Sarrasin
      ben@...
      xtracycle
      cell: 415.823.8074
      office: 415.681.1275
    • Jeff Youngstrom
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        Well, the site (http://www.yubaride.com/) says "one size fits all" which is _always_ untrue, and I don't see any details of the frame geometry on there. Got anything about lengths and angles?

        Doesn't look like any of the Xtracycle accessories will work on this design, right?

        jeffy

        On 8/2/07, davidmoskovitz < damosk@...> wrote:
        Um, RAD!
        ---------------
        The Mundo is going to be available this fall as a complete bike. We are
        expecting to receive them at the end of October.
        We forecasting the following MSRP 1-speed $599, 6-speed $649 + shipping
        (UPS
        ground $30-45).
        We are currently collecting preorders, there's quite a lot of demand
        already. Let me know if you have any other questions.
        Thanks,
        Ben
        ---------------
        Ben Sarrasin