crock pots and rainy days

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      I've toted a crock pot to our pot luck successfully, and those
      twelve bottles of the Sam Adams Mix pack, but the more interesting
      phenomenon was when the bike got rained on while I was inside working.
      I thought I must be going by something soapy... it smelled so nice...
      and then I realized that no, one of those hotel soap bars was still in
      the bag, you know, the bags that get puddles, and I was a rolling
      olfactory delight. Gonna have to try it on a club ride sometime!