Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Mount / dismount

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
      I'm not sure that width matters so much. I've played with various bars, and I ended up using a pair that is really narrow (42cm) and they work fine for me. As in, I like them so much, I put a pair on my "fun bike", to replace some 45cm drop bars (Nitto Rando). But I'm not small, and I spent the afternoon splitting wood with an axe.

      David