Re: [rootsradicals] Step Through - Yuba

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      Had another idea, suitable to a bike with disk brakes -- smaller wheels?
      Say, a 24", with a big apple or a little more, it might net you another inch.

      It ups your risk of pedal strikes a little, but you can also use shorter cranks; I'm 6' with shortish legs, and use 165mm, with no ill effects.

      Also, that REI bike, I checked a little more, and it DOES have a lockout on its front shocks.

      I need to look at my dismount trick, to see if it can be reverse engineered into a mounting trick, too.
      I rode bikes for 35 years before I realized I could do that.

      hope this helps,