Re:Peapod Mounting Question

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi David,
      There are two PeaPod mounting brackets (that I know of). The original is a clamp for the upper portion of the seat stays. It works(ed) for larger-frame bikes (like in Europe where it's made) more often than for compact-frame bikes. The manufacturer came out with an MTB mount for littler frames, and this in now included standard in the PeaPods that we sell. It mounts to the seat tube (not the seat post).

      Hope this helps.

      --
      Kipchoge Spencer

      29085 Highway 49