Xtracycle for Sale

  • vbbradford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2011
      My Xtracycle is for sale in Emeryville, CA. I posted to the Xtracycle facebook page, but am posting here just in case there's anyone not on FB. Our family is leaving on an extended sailing trip soon and I can't take my bike with me. It's excellent in every way and set up for carrying two kids and coffee. $800, pick up locally. Feel free to ask any questions.
      Thanks!
      Victoria Bradford

      Novara Buzz from REI 2005, green (can't remember size, I'm 5'4"
      xtracycle (disk brake kit)
      peapod kid seat with foot rests
      coffee cup holder
      green bell
      flashlight holder (for Fenix flashlight not included)
      spoke lights
      foot pegs
      magic carpet
      rain cover (xtracycle calls it Shower Cap
      U Lock with cable lock
      spares tire kit
      bike helmet