Re: Waterproof Bag Sale

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2011
      Per the Sierra Trading Post web site they will ship to 92 countries so you should be able to order from them. Look over the web site as the home page has the ability to show prices in many currencies and the shipping info page has a foreign shipments information section.

      For those overseas who are wanting to deal with American web sites which do not do overseas shipping from the USA there is apparently an alternative. It is "Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding". I have no experience with it but have seen it mentioned as being an option by another web site. Here is a link I found.

      http://www.bongous.com/

      Rich Wood