Waterproof Bag Sale

  • TIM_H
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm also a member of a couple of scooter forums and while at one I read one members post on a really good sale on waterproof duffel,gear and dry bags.Seeing these low prices,I thought I'd pass it along.Only one hitch,the only color is blue.If you need some waterproof bags for your bike check em out.

      http://modernvespa.com/forum/topic82391?highlight=blue+bags

      Main Site: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/
    • Andrew Kreps
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2011
        On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:47 AM, TIM_H <tim_h_49068@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm also a member of a couple of scooter forums and while at one I read one members post on a really good sale on waterproof duffel,gear and dry bags.Seeing these low prices,I thought I'd pass it along.Only one hitch,the only color is blue.If you need some waterproof bags for your bike check em out.

        Thanks! I picked up an extra large rolltop for $25 shipped. Not too bad!
      • Desmond Audrey Segovia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2011
          Howe to order? I live here in Nagoya City, Japan. Thanks

          Desmond

          I'm also a member of a couple of scooter forums and while at one I read one members post on a really good sale on waterproof duffel,gear and dry bags.Seeing these low prices,I thought I'd pass it along.Only one hitch,the only color is blue.If you need some waterproof bags for your bike check em out.

          http://modernvespa.com/forum/topic82391?highlight=blue+bags

          Main Site: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/

        • Rich W
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2011
            Per the Sierra Trading Post web site they will ship to 92 countries so you should be able to order from them. Look over the web site as the home page has the ability to show prices in many currencies and the shipping info page has a foreign shipments information section.

            For those overseas who are wanting to deal with American web sites which do not do overseas shipping from the USA there is apparently an alternative. It is "Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding". I have no experience with it but have seen it mentioned as being an option by another web site. Here is a link I found.

            http://www.bongous.com/

            Rich Wood